Rapid Business Information Organizer is a budgeting software designed to organize projects and control their financial activities like budget, costs, earned value, forecast, projection, etc.
An Opensource project
Rabio is open source and it is distributed for free under the GPLv3 license.
You can download Rabio and use it for free.
Rabio Blog – Latest News
- Rabio has a major update which is already uploaded on SOURCEFORGE The update of Rabio open source software is for April 2022 and for free. You can download the latest version on file rabio_2022_04.zip What is updated? bug fixes on reports and forms updates on reports and forms Bootstrap is updated to version 5.1.3 Font Awesome… […]
- K&L Pest Dirt Control , based in Larissa, is a new company specializing in cleaning, disinfestation and utility management services . The management of the company instructed Digi-Plan to develop a specialized application for the monitoring of shared expenses for apartment buildings. Digi-Plan created a new custom application that covers the monitoring of shared expenses by providing detailed information on the… […]
- Rabio as a software can be used in a wide range of applications. Beyond cost control and budgeting applications, by using cost breakdown structure, Rabio can be implemented into several statistics projects. The cost breakdown structure that is used in Rabio with the implementation of managers is ideal for statistical projects. Using centers and categories… […]
- Monitor Project Performance Using Earned Value Management Earned Value Management (or EVM) is a technique widely used for measuring project performance against the project baseline, in most cases the original budget. The earned value calculations is a top priority for studing among all project managers that want to get a Project Management Professional (or PMP)… […]
- In this post we are going to share a useful infographic image on how to do budgeting using Cost Breakdown Structure in 5 easy steps. The post Budgeting using Cost Breakdown Structure – Infographic appeared first on Rabio.
- In this post we are going to see why Rabio is a smart solution when you need a Budget Management Software for your personal or your business needs. What is Budget Management Software? Budget Management Software is any computer program that helps an individual or business design, manage, monitor and alter their budget. Is Rabio… […]
- Rabio comes with an online support feature which is available for free for all those opensource installations. Just follow support.rabio.eu and post you requests and we will be happy to help you. The post Rabio Support appeared first on Rabio.
- When it comes to project cost controlling a critical part of it is to have a structure for estimating and following up project costs. A solid structure makes is easier to control and understand how your project is tracking against the planned budget. This article describes what a Cost Breakdown Structure (CBS) is and why… […]
- The Four Major Steps of Cost Management Following The Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), which is the guide considered to be the bible of project management theory, reffers to cost management as a four processes operation. As a construction project starts from scratch to develop, the sequence that follows brings the project from the planning… […]
- What is cost control? Why Cost Control with Rabio? An article for cost control and software using cost breakdown structure (CBS) based on Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) The post Construction Cost Control appeared first on Rabio.